quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

Estas palavras podiam ser minhas...

Celine, Alaia, Jason Statham…Rosie Huntington-Whiteley lives the perfect life !!!!!!





You guys, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is living the life that should be rightfully mine. I’m not sure how I know it should be mine, but I know it deep in my soul. I did something great to deserve it, I’m just not sure exactly what that thing is yet. Give me some time, I’ll figure it out. In the meantime, let’s talk about these pictures and the charmed life of Miss Rosie.
First of all, she’s gorgeous. Duh. You already knew that. Second, I’ve already mentioned that Jason Statham is my pretend boyfriend, and she’s actually dating him, not to mention shopping with him. And then she’s also got an adorable Celine Nano Luggage Tote on her arm and a pair of Alaia Studded Booties on her feet. Sometimes, I think Rosie is rubbing our noses in how awesome she is. I can’t blame her, though. I’d do the exact the same thing if I were in her situation.
Via:Bag That Style

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Podes crer...mas ele podia ser um pouquinho mais alto que ela, para a vida dela ser perfeita :)