quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

OMG!!!! There is a thing !


Kensi: If you ever need anything.
Deeks: I know.
Kensi: I’ll be.
Deeks: Right.
Kensi: That’s all you have to say?
Deeks: I don’t know what you want me to say right now. This isn’t easy for me either.
Kensi: I have something to say. And I think that if I don’t say it now, I probably never will, so just give me the chance- to come out and say it.
Deeks: I don’t know if this is the right to say it-
Kensi: Well, it is what it is.
Deeks: Right. And we are what we are.
Kensi: We were what we were. And it’s over now. I just- I kind of hoped you’d have more to say.
Deeks: I don’t know, I mean, I think that it just takes maybe more time for me to process it. Okay, well, then I will-uh-I will call you.
Kensi: You’ll call me?
Deeks: Yes, I will call you. And we will figure it out.
Kensi: Figure it out?
Deeks: Exactly. We always do.

Deeks: I’m sorry I had to lie to you. I was protecting you.
Kensi: You were protecting me?
Deeks: Us.
Kensi: Us?
Deeks: Our- our thing.
Kensi: Woah. So there is a thing?

1 comentário:

Mia disse...

ahah! tão queridos!

http://pegadafeminina.blogspot.com/