segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2011

Blogger Of The Week : Maya of I Heart Maya


Who are you?
I'm a 24 year old graduating law student, with a great passion for fashion.


Where did the idea of creating the blog came from ? 
The idea of creating the blog came from my boyfriend, who has been supporting me all alone.
Pop of Color
Where are you going to seek inspiration for your looks?
When I'm looking for inspiration for my outfits, I look everywhere - magazines, people on the streets, movies, and of course other fashion blogs.


What is your favorite pieces in your wardrobe?
I always try to keep only pieces that I love and wear at the moment - everything else I either give to charity or sell, but if I have to think of just a few, that would be my ultra hight black pairs of heels, Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses, Topshop leather jacket, Burberry and Alexander McQueen scarves, Burberry rain boots.
Chic in Stripes
What tips can you give for always creating an elegant and modern look ?
Know when to save and when to splurge! Spend more money on the essential pieces in your wardrobe like a leather jacket, a handbag, and a scarf for example - things that will be trendy for a long period of time, that you'll wear a lot, in all kinds of different combinations. And when it comes to saving - save money on those pieces which are probably go out of style next season - like a particular print, material, or shape. That way you can always be elegant and modern at the same time.
Lovely Dresses
Favorite Stores:
Topshop, Zara, H&M, Marc Jacobs .

Key pieces for Fall:
Rain boots, cape, warm scarf and a chunky sweater.
Pretty in Lace
Never leave home without...
My iphone, lip balm and sunglasses

Dream Wishlist...
Oh, that could go on forever :) But the top position is held by Chanel 2.55, 

Bags or shoes
Shoes :)
                                                 Beautiful Details

6 comentários:

Maya M. disse...

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing post, Marta! I really appreciate that!

xxx
Maya

Unknown disse...

Gosto!
http://diariodemimgirlchic.blogspot.com/

Márcia Sousa Ribeiro disse...

Adorei a ideia da internacionalizaçao!! Acho que fizeste lindamente!

Bjo

mytrueoptions.blogspot.com

Saucy Siciliana disse...

Beautiful fashion. I love your blog, it is so interesting. I am following you from Rome, Italy. If you like to eat, then I have plenty of food in my blog!:)

Unknown disse...

Que looks mais lindos...todos.
bjs
Liz

descedoponei.blogspot.com

Patricia Alexandre disse...

n conhecia o blog :)
fiquei curiosa ;)