quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2014

Say something,

I'm giving up on you.I'll be the one, if you want me to.Anywhere, I would've followed you.Say something, I'm giving up on you.And I am feeling so small. It was over my head. I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love. Just starting to crawl.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.Anywhere, I would've followed you.Say something, I'm giving up on you.And I will swallow my pride.You're the one that I love.And I'm saying goodbye.Say something, I'm giving up on you.And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.And anywhere, I would have followed you.Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...

2 comentários:

Nequéren Reis disse...

Amiga amei o post esta maravilhoso.
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

Catarina ♥ disse...

há dias que está no repeat, mas que letra :) *